The base year is suitable for refugee students who:
- have a residence permit and are at least 18 years old,
- have at least B1-level Dutch skills,
- have at least B1-level English skills,
- have studied in their home country at a level that grants admission to higher education (diploma evaluation at senior general secondary education level (HAVO) or higher),
- want to do a bachelor, pre-master or master in higher education.
Are you coming from an international transition class (ISK)? If so, you will only be admitted if you have a good level of maths skills (at least HAVO 5).